With every individual requiring unique care, it is important to have a pharmacy partner capable of providing consistent service with the flexibility to address your ever-evolving needs.
Because we are local, we get to know your business and understand your specific needs. This enables us to support and make decisions that best serve you and the residents in your care.
Our licensed and trained medication management teams provide the following services to communities serving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Additional support is also available based on your unique needs.
- Regular & Emergency Deliveries
- 24/7/365 Availability
- Emergency Planning
- Compatible Medication Carts
- Community Education & Events
- Adoption Support with New Residents
- GuardianShield: Actionable Data Reports
Medication & Resident Support
- EHR/eMAR Integration
- Smart Packaging Options
- Insurance Optimization
- Medicare Part D Management
- Clinical Audits & Medication Reviews
- Prescription Coordination Across Physicians
- Administration & Billing Support
- On-Site Vaccination Clinics
- VA/Mail Order Repackaging Services